|RESCUE ENGINE 399
|Rescue Engine 399 carries the same equipment as a
traditional Engine, with the addition of a backboard,
stokes basket, generator to power external scene
lighting, adult traction splint, ALS Bag,
and Oxygen Tank.
|- 1500 GPM Pump (Operational)
- 750 Gallon Water Tank
-25 Gallon Foam Tank
- 24' Extension Ladder
- Complete with Complement of Hose and Equipment
- Operational SCBAs (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus)
- New Whelen LED Lighting Package
- Spinning Roto-Ray Light
- Generator and 2 Telescopic Flood Lights
- Perfect for New York, Los Angeles, DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, or Virginia
|The Fire In Motion Fleet arrives Clean, On-Time, Fueled and
Ready to Work!
|We are available for Special Events, Private Parties,
Corporate Functions, Charity Events!
|We also provide Fire Rescue Stand-Bys for High Risk Special
Effects, Stunts, Aerial Operations; Professional Firefighters and
Paramedics for added safety; and Fully Operational Apparatus.
We Make Your Production Easier and Realistic!
|© COPYRIGHT 2013 FIRE IN MOTION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE DESIGNED AND MAINTAINED BY CODE R DECALS & GRAPHICS.