|We Have All The Gear/Accessories You Will Need:
- California-Style Yellow & NY/NJ Black Turnouts
- Ferno Power Gurney
- Pelican Remote Area Lighting Systems, Cases, and Flashlights
- Crash Rescue Gear
- Medical Supplies
- Axes / Misc Tools
- Pike Poles and Rubbish Hooks
- Salvage Equipment
- Back Boards (Wood & Plastic ~ Child & Adult sizes
- Hoses (Hundreds of Feet)
- Several Ladders (many styles & sizes)
- JAWS of LIFE (Operational)
- PARATECH Rescue Airbag System
- 12" Rotary Saw
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Brass Colored Fire Pole
- And Much More (Accessories, Gear, Supplies, Tools, etc.) -
- Technical Advising
- Professional Firefighters, Paramedics, & Drivers.
- Working Fire Trucks for all Markets (style/color/design).
- Portable "Rotating" and LED Light Bars (to add flashing lights in backgrounds).
- Rescue Ambulance 128 (New Paint/Striping, Contemporary Design, Fully Stocked).
- Truck 118 (Modern Tiller Drawn Aerial with Certified 100 foot Ladder - LAFD Style)
- Rescue Ambulance 118 (Modern Ford E-350 Modular Design, Fully Stocked - LAFD Style).
- BUS 305 (Modern F-450 Modular Design with 2010 Front End, Fully Stocked - FDNY Style).
- Battalion 28: The perfect Battalion or Search and Rescue rig.
- Division/EMS/Arson 7: The perfect Chief or Arson Investigator Car.
- All of our Engines can carry and spray Water (Class A Foam available).
- 28+ Years Experience in the Industry.
|-World Class Quality & Service!
|The Fire In Motion Fleet arrives Clean, On-Time, Fueled and
Ready to Work!
|We also provide Fire Rescue Stand-Bys for High Risk Special
Effects, Stunts, Aerial Operations; Professional Firefighters and
Paramedics for added safety; and Fully Operational Apparatus.
We Make Your Production Easier and Realistic!
|© COPYRIGHT 2016 FIRE IN MOTION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE DESIGNED AND MAINTAINED BY CODE R DECALS & GRAPHICS.
Jaws of Life
|Fire In Motion is proud to be partnered with
PARATECH. They have provided us with
four (4) rescue airbags.
These airbags offer the ability to lift vehicles
as well as concrete and metal debris,
keeping your scene safe and secure.
By having these on set, we can provide the
production with an authentic look and feel to
any rescue scene. All too often, productions
need the ability to give a scene a dramatic
feel and these airbags will give that to any
type of emergency scene.